Signalapp. Fabr. Julius Kracker A6 Berlin SW 61 Belle Alliance Strasse 81 Baujahr 1942 - 2692
On the label inside the cover:
Additional instruction for the handling of the Morsecode training generator,
which is completed with a [simple] tone generator and a paper tape transport case.
1. Generally follow the document (official regulation) D980 (The Morsecode training generator)
2. For the choice of the kind of current and voltage at the voltageswitch use screwdriver only for turning the slotted axis!
3. On use in direct current nets: turn the polarization of the net plug, when the simple tone generator does not work.
4. In humid rooms fix grounding at plug or jacket “E”. Do the same when you – touching a metal part – feel a current.
5. Handling for continuous going of the paper tape:
a) Put the knob to “loose” when inserting the tape.
b) For operation put knob to “fix”.
When the motor runs, the (right hand side) (paper collecting) roll will move counter clockwise;
check, if the left hand side paper sending roll turns counterclockwise as well.
Generally follow the orders in instruction document D 980.